Do you take the odd video clip with your Digital Camera? I do and end up with a load of seperate short clips, which ideally I would like to join into one single video file.
My Camera .. Vivitar ViviCam6300 .. take the video clips in "AVI" format. To do a Google search for an AVI joining program throws up a massive choice, mostly you have to pay for. There is one joining program that is completely free and works like a dream.
Freesky Video Joiner
Freesky video joiner - join or merge multiple AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG I/II, VCD, SVCD, DVD, VOB, DAT, ASF/WMV files.
Freesky Video Joiner is a complete software created to help you join or merge multiple AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG I/II, VCD, SVCD, DVD, VOB, DAT, ASF/WMV files into one large file in various format.
Freesky video joiner does not require any technical experience and is very easy to use. It is an affordable (Free) and powerful video tool on personal computer.
Download Here http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Video/Video-Editors/Freesky-video-joiner.shtml
Here are some key features of "Freesky video joiner":
· Join or merge various video files to a large one.
· Support join AVI, Divx, MPEG-4 file.
· Support join MPEG-1, MPEG-2, VCD, SVCD, DVD file.
· Support join ASF, WMV file.
· Support convert to MPEG1, MPEG2 file.
· Support convert to AVI file.
· Support convert to ASF/ WMV file.
· Support convert to DVD, VCD and SVCD (PAL,NTSC) compatible mpeg file.
· Input preview.
· Support large video file, even large then 2GB.
· Support no sound avi files.
· Very User-friendly interface and easy to use.
· Windows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP/2003.
· Intel Pentium II 350MHz or above.
· 64 MB RAM or above.
Freesky Video joiner was used to join the files in our touring car article in this issue of the CRYPTmag
|© RIYAN Productions|