Wake up to the sound of your favourite song or sound with this retro styled MP3 Alarm Clock. A modern classic!
If you want to tailor your alarm clock everyday, this MP3 Alarm Clock is just the thing for you. Browse, select and use sounds from a Sound Bank or download your favourite songs through a PC. You can also arrange the sequence, set for repeat or insert silence, then record into the alarm clock.
This is great for those who start sleeping through their alarm clock because they have become used to the sound, or for those who hate a ringing alarm clock, or if you want a more relaxed way to wake up in the morning!
You can have different alarm call virtually every day!
- Customize your alarm clock with any combo of the included sounds (birds, hammer etc), or use an MP3 file of your choice (up to 45 seconds)
- Hands glow in the dark
- Silver bells ( they don't ring as it's a MP3 clock!) but look like the real deal
- Black body, silver bells and feet
- White clock face, with classic number text.
- 30 combinations of alarm sounds to play with
- Accepts a wide variety of sound sources including MP3, music CD,PC audio files, Microphone, Line-in
- Old sound will be overwritten by new downloaded sound
- Free library Sound Bank available
- Standard length of recording is around 50 seconds
- Users need a PC running Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista with USB port
- USB cable is included
- Requires 3 x AA Batteries ( not included)
- Size: 18cm x 11cm x 6cm